DATES ARE SET: Mark your calendar .. May 20-21, 2017 will be when the largest Beach Soccer Festival on the West Coast will take place in Oceanside, CA.
Note: PRO Teams play on May 19-20-21, 2017.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
OPEN TO ALL Age Groups (U8-U19, Men, Women, Co-ed, College & PRO)
- Cost is $650 youth, $650 adults & $695 professionals.
- FREE friday night Kids Beach Soccer clinic for registered teams (U13 & below).
- Friday night team check-in reception.
- Tournament date: May 20-21, 2017.
- Registration Deadline: April 20, 2017.
- Teams are not accepted until full payment has been received.
- Recommended roster size of 10 players per team.
- Rosters must be entered by by May 10, 2017.
- Format of play: All ages play 5v5.
The Beach Soccer Championships will be complying with the new USYSA Birth Year Initiative for our 2017 festival. Teams will be able to use 2016-17 player cards, but all birth dates will be checked for the correct birth year.
In effect, we are using last years’ cards, and this years’ age system. Teams will apply for the Age Group for the 2016/2017 season, but teams must follow the new Age Group requirements (2017/2018 season) from US Soccer changing from school year to birth year for each age group. We have included a chart below to help you apply for the appropriate age group:
Note: If paying by check, please make checks payable to "Life Thru Sports - PO Box 5118, Oceanside, CA 92052"
|** The Beach Soccer Championships uses a newsletter to inform all our participants, fans and sponsors of details pertaining to our event. For this reason your email address will be entered into our Email Marketing system, however you will need to confirm your acceptance into our Newsletter subscription by clicking on the link contained within the confirmation email you will receive. You may also opt-out using that same link.
The Beach Soccer Championships is a CalSouth Sanctioned Tournament.