Friday May 19th, 2017 - from Noon to 7.00pm
JOE'S CRAB SHACK
314 Harbor Drive
Oceanside, CA 92054
Only a team Official needs to attend to the check in procedure on Friday, the team is not required to attend.
Youth teams U8 through U19 will be required to provide the following at Check-In:
- The Players must present picture identification cards issued by the team's Federation Organization Member (CalSouth, USYS, AYSO, other) for the play year of 2016-17 (tournament age groups will be based on the 2016-17 guidelines)
- Teams from outside California must provide proof of permission to travel (travel papers).
- Medical Release and Waiver for each player from their respective Organization(USYS,CalSouth, AYSO etc). Youth players do not need to complete the tournament waiver below.
2016-2017 player identification cards, medical release forms are required for each player (tournament is played under 2016-17 age groupings).
For USYS teams not affiliated with Cal South, travel papers approved by your state association are required; for US Club, AYSO, or Super Y League teams, approved team rosters must be presented.
PLEASE NOTE : AYSO teams will need to provide the following at check in;
1. Player Registration Form/Medical Release
2. Player Card (these are not automatically printed but can be requested by the team)
3. Team Roster for Travel with all proper signatures
4. Application for Travel with all proper signatures
Please note that under AYSO regulations individual AYSO players CANNOT GUEST on Cal South teams. Teams will need to register these players with Cal South in order for them to be covered by any insurance. AYSO allows teams to participate in non-AYSO tournaments with permission as stated – but individual players are not allowed. If they are to play as a guest on a team, they need to register with Cal South and be covered by that insurance.
Adult Teams will be required to provide the following at Check-In:
All teams will receive an official Tournament Pin and program.
- Official picture identification, eg, drivers license, passport, State ID, Military ID.
- General Release and Waiver
All players will be issued a tamper proof numbered wristband for the weekend. This wristband must be worn at all times during the game. Any player not wearing their wristband will not be allowed to particiapte until they obtain a replacement from Tournament Central.The game will not be stopped or delayed while the player obtains that.
» FREE Parking Map
» Download Liability Waiver
» Tournament Rules & Laws of the Game